Part 03: Exclamatory to Assertive


Rule 22. What যুক্ত exclamatory  sentence কে  assertive করতে it ---- very বসে।
Example:
Exclamatory: What a fine bird it is!
Assertive:  It is a very fine bird.
Rule 23. Hurrah  যুক্ত exclamatory  Sentence কে  assertive করতে it is a matter of joy  বসে।
Example:
Exclamatory: Hurrah! we have own the game.
Assertive:  It is a matter of joy that we have own the game.
Rule 24. Exclamatory sentence ‘Had/ would that/ If ’ দ্বারা শুরু হলে subject এর পর  wish  বসে।
Example:
Exclamatory: Had I the wings of a bird!
Assertive: I wish I had the wings of a bird.
Exclamatory: Had I been a king!
Assertive: I wish I had been a king.
Exclamatory: Would that I could be a child again!
Assertive: I wish I could be a child again!
Exclamatory: If I were a king!
Assertive: I wish I were a king.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A cook and his master

Completing Sentences, Rules and Structures

Capitalization and Punctuations