Tendency of Guardians in Bangladesh

Tendency of Guardians in Bangladesh
This is my Research room.Where I always write  something for my activities. I set here everything for my own use. Beside my room I teach my students about English Grammar. I think if every teacher try to do something for the students, the students will be able to learn more. But in Bangladesh a few guardian is on be half of learning, most of them are on be half of having  more score. They do not want learning except having good number. So a competition is going on Changing teachers who are trying to tempt them the guardian for income, many of them succeed in life for this reason. Though it is shameful, they are doing this  without hesitation. I tried to make understand  but they think we are in the wrong position. But I am determined about their wrong activities. So my duty is to aware them about learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A cook and his master

Completing Sentences, Rules and Structures

Capitalization and Punctuations